Rinna Keibu wa Iki ga dekinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Results are Excellent

Fed-Kun's army
Rinna, please tell me that gun wasn't loaded with live bullets. WHAT KIND OF LAW ENFORCEMENT SHOOTS AN UNARMED SUSPECT?

I have no comment on the Mirror/Neal ship, there's a certain amount of convenient setup I can tolerate before it just looks hokey; her trying to save him from a dunk in the river is a bit much.

I think there will just be a big ass timeskip in the last chapter since there are only 2 chapters left for this,kinda sad since i was really enjoying this so far but this is fine as well :)))

Dex-chan lover
That was good but what will happen for the rest of the remaining chapters then. I mean for the main romance couple.

Fed-Kun's army
@wkwkkk Don't worry there's a sequel series after this. I don't see why she couldn't have just added to this instead of making a new serialization, but it continues directly from where this leaves off. This group plans on picking it up too.
@ikevinz77 it's a sequel and I think there's already over 3 chapters out. (unscanlated tho) Someone just needs to create a page for it and link it to this one as a sequel

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the author doing a remake(sequel?) on the manga? I've been seeing updates in his twitter

@CSmith327 It's been almost a three year gap since this serialization ended and the next one began. So I presume this got axed, and I think the author did some published doujins of the main couple in between, and then another magazine decided to give the ok to give another serialization to continue this.

One is a half airhead, another is Tsun. This is going to be good...
...NO! This is getting axed!? Oh dear.

Dex-chan lover
Mirror pulled the devil trigger. Does she want a harem or what?

Users who are viewing this thread