Rise of the Demon King

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like it could've been great if it bothered to build up a reason to actually care about the characters.

Double-page supporter
Imagine a carpenter throwing a nail, saw, hammer and chisel at a block of wood and hoping it will hit the right spot and somehow producing a nice chair. This manhua is exactly like this, the author throw a bunch of cliche and hoping it create a story...

I really can't understand this one. It feels like it skipped some events or introduction.

Can someone tell me anything good about this? i feel that its just bad and with a terrible pacing.

This is a mess.
Got OK art at the beginning, but it has slowly gone worse, and the plot is complete nonsense.
Dropped.

This story is total trash. Read this while waiting for new chapters of any other mediocre story.

I would just like to know if this is an adaptation or not. Because I can see that it is not just me who has a hard time following what's going on. This webtoon is clearly beyond fast forward mode, it's closer to someone skipping 5 minutes every time a scene ends during an episode. It would make a lot more sense if this is like a joke comic for a novel like how FGO or Fire Emblem or MHA has their silly comics that only covers a bit of the story in a humorous manner.

Users who are viewing this thread