Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - After Half a Year, I Spent My Two Days Off in Another World

Dex-chan lover
They kinda look Indian or just your normal person from most countries from years relating to like what looks like 1200 AD. Shit, my blue eyed, blonde haired nazi grandpa is darker than most asians due to him working outside at his jobs from a kid to 70. Though these people look a little red. I wonder if this will be good

makes sense to summon a husband. She keeps 100% power and there is no chance of her magic leaking out to enemies or potential threats. It'd be hard to be a lazy pos when there isn't as much to do, well there is nothing to do in comparison. No tv, movies, video games, phones and lots of other shit we use. Though lots could be made like board games and cards.

I do wonder why they don't send trusted people to earth to learn our tech and many other things. Even if they have magic there are plenty of machines that would be very useful for them like heat engines,, lathes, mills, shapers and our manufacturing techniques. If they are in the same universe as us then universal laws should be the same, but mana might be the link between gravity and the other forces lol

How many overtime hours?! With 120 hours a month of actual work time, another 150 on top is not "overtime", it's slavery O_O

Double-page supporter
5 generations removed seems like more than enough separation to get married. Plus this was a very well thought out excuse for her to request someone she doesn't know to marry her. Although she seems a bit too deferential for a Queen. She should really stop apologizing so much.

is it me or its like there is this weird shading/filter over the entire last page except the dudes face? Like criss crossed filter.
its so distracting hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, if something is too good to be true it's probably not true.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't get hit by a truck or anything; no transition; no death, sleep or smthn..

he just..

poofed.

Double-page supporter
Basically she summoned him in order to keep power as a queen. Weird how that wasn't mentioned in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 it did get mentioned when he was doing a breakdown on why she'd marry him instead of another noble. He acknowledged that she was picking him because there'd be no risk of a power-struggle.

Dex-chan lover
Ew. EW. EW!! DON'T FUCK FAMILY.
A common ancestor from five generations ago is nothing even in normal circumstances that didn't involve people from two different worlds. You might not even know you're related to that person unless your family does reunions and shit. This guy has what, 1/16th blood in common with her? 1/32nd? I'm not even sure how to count this. But at worst he's the white person who insists they're Native American because they're 1/16th Cherokee. This is around that point in DBZ's setting where it was like "These guys have vastly more human in them than Saiyan, should they even be able to transform anymore? Is the Saiyan DNA just that good? Is this even relevant anymore since it was part of the end of GT and now we have Super?"

For reference, first cousins can get married legally in a lot of places, including Japan. The shared blood there is about 1/4 (or 1/8th, still not sure how to count this)? This guy's connection to her has probably been halved from there twice, if nobody else got it on with their cousin or something in this chain.

Whose bright idea was it to have the background be almost the exact same shade of grey as the queen? Her hair is that colour. Her skin is that colour. Her dress is just slightly darker. I'm sure the concept design looked good but they didn't think about transposing it to manga.

With 168 hours total in a week, that only leaves 18 hours after work to eat, sleep, commute, bathe, housework... Think that's a mistaken translation.

Bad start. The guy will accept being a sex pet without authority, self-respect or exclusivity, just for some pussy and comforts.

Users who are viewing this thread