Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
The clothing choices seem odd in this one. The other chapters show both the buildings and style of dress as more indian/hindu in origin. This one had french maid outfits and a more western european wedding clothing. I wonder why that is other than the obvious "its another world" excuse.

I don't know what bottles they use for sake and the like, but if it's like a wine bottle shouldn't he have broken bones if the shock of transfer could break them?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but I like the fact that they checked his stuff as soon as he came back. Just because he's the future king doesn't mean he might not bring suspicious stuff! Also, gotta brush up on my political intrigue by playing Crusader Kings.

Their so many importan%s things he could of brought with him but a fucking refrigerator and marbles. Theirs books he could of brought with him which could not only benefit the country but all so viewed in a more positive light. God

Its a good manga and all but these little piss me off

Dex-chan lover
Well.. he did bring a laptop.. let's just hope that it's not just lewds or his favorite AV actresses in there.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what bottles they use for sake and the like, but if it's like a wine bottle shouldn't he have broken bones if the shock of transfer could break them?
Isn't it because they were probably put among each other or even other objects in one container, shaking around in it and bashing into the container and each other? The sloshy fluids in them would make the movement more unpredictable too I imagine. Meanwhile, he's the actual target of this spell and didn't seem to be particularly jostled around when it was just him and his bike. Perhaps the spell got more violent about it towards the edges of the area of effect created by the carpet. A lot of stuff we don't know here, including "how knowledgeable the author is about physics and how much of that was thrown out the window for 'it's magic.'"

Fed-Kun's army
@Jinyo
The wedding clothes are actually explained in the LN, they chose his suit for him to wear to sidestep any issues that might have come up with him dressing "more lavishly" or "less lavishly" than the queen - since they could just say it was wedding garb from his "home culture" and none of the nobles could complain (or, more importantly, have any real way to compare it against what Aura was wearing). I was kind of disappointed the manga didn't mention it tbh, but I guess those pages about "being careful not to step behind or ahead of Aura" got the same meaning across.

As for the maid clothes... who knows lol

Everyone acting like he's a fool for bringing comfort items back but they'd really help him adapt. Considering the average tablet can store hundreds of books on many subjects and the entirety of wikipedia, it isn't like he didn't have room to spare.

Group Leader
Yeah, he brought his laptop and tablet which may contain lots of e-books or the like. That alone is enough or too much knowledge for that world.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about all the tech he brings but no one is talking about how much power strip he needed to bring with him to the other world

this damn man,, i hope he downloaded whole Wikipedia and whole lot more knowledge of how to make things

Dex-chan lover
So apparently he got his generator working off-panel somehow.
I'm guessing they're in magical fantasy India rather than a desert as I originally suspected, so there might be some hope for water.

Aggregator gang
Anybody, what did Aura mean when she said that she considered "surrendering"? She didn't like it and wanted to give up? Not from her face, as depicted in the throes of passion. I'm not getting it, perhaps I'm being a dummy.

Users who are viewing this thread