Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 42 - The Light is Within Your Hands

Dex-chan lover
Wow, our boy is doing everything he can to make Freya fall in love with him. Or you'd think.
And all the while he really, really wouldn't want to end up in a romantic relationship with her.

why is this manga so boring? don't get me wrong I don't get bored cuz of they are just talking and talking cuz I have read plenty of manga that has more dialogue in one chapter than 3 chapter of this manga. as such this is my like 3rd or 4th time trying to read this manga as a whole. I stop at certain chapter cuz its so boring. mc is just plain shit no character whatsoever. and the political stances are so shit its barely readable. all of the characters in this are so predictable like author put too much thought about being this more of irl with hint of "fantasy" that it became plain and shit. I would not tackle all the shit about this manga cuz if you are reading YOU WILL CERTAINLY NOTICE IT. and I don't hate this manga its just so boring and plain the premise is good, and the concept I love it but the one writing it doesn't pull it off. If maybe the mc is more like that "ahh its a bother" mc, an mc who gladly be a pawn to the queen BUT he won't let himself be look down by other OR the type who will suprise others, not like this that mc just 'oh blah blah blah' and the others noble be like: 'oh sugoi sugoi jaw dropped shocked' type shit like THAT IS THE TYPICAL SHIT AND LOGIC TO DO OR SAY BUT FUCKING GETTING SHOCKED BY IT YALL BE CALCULATING BUT WHEN IT COMES TO LOGIC YOU BE FAILING AND SHIT. well i'll try to read more hope it gets better later haysss such a good series being clowned and turned it to a shitshow by the writer/author

Users who are viewing this thread