Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 50 - An Official Audience

Dex-chan lover
clever old man. like this none of his retainers can argue against his decision since he publicly made the statement to a royal of another country and he can possibly rope the mc and his kids into this succession "war".

Dex-chan lover
that girl is gonna fall for mc, i can feel it. also wtf king that really isnt the time and place for that, mc has grounds to go back to his kingdom due to the potential political strife that comes with a declaration like that. Def not a good way to try and keep mc there if thats what he was going for.

Dex-chan lover
There's a tiny detail that's been bothering me a little, and it's the MC's habit of introducing himself even after his identity has been announced. It just feels kinda redundant. It's like "I am the husband of Queen Aura, Zenjirou" "Uh, yeah, I know, that guy over there already said it"

Dex-chan lover
There's a tiny detail that's been bothering me a little, and it's the MC's habit of introducing himself even after his identity has been announced. It just feels kinda redundant. It's like "I am the husband of Queen Aura, Zenjirou" "Uh, yeah, I know, that guy over there already said it"
As if you didn't do that when you're introduced by your friend to their friend

Dex-chan lover
As if you didn't do that when you're introduced by your friend to their friend
Uh, no, not really? If they're like "This is <my name>, he's my friend from university" to their other friend, I wouldn't go "I'm <my name>", I'd go "Hi, nice to meet you"

Dex-chan lover
New girl easily surpasses his current wife in terms of beauty. lol

Double-page supporter
Formal noble ethic.

Users who are viewing this thread