Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 53 - "I'm not Sure If it's true or not"

Dex-chan lover
This is absolute turning in MTL'd stuff with 0 effort of checking the result.

When you get freaking NUMBER wrong (that page 4 Total: 0,000...)

Double-page supporter
Glad it wasn’t just me having issue with it, what is with the cover pages? It’s like someone changed their mind on what they were translating on the cover and didn’t work with image layers.

Dex-chan lover
If it's down to MTL or nothing, please just choose nothing.

Also, was this one even dropped by the prior TL team to begin with? Why snipe it if you're just gonna phone it in?

Dex-chan lover
What was going on, it was so confusing, queen was a he now he was a she and more stuff liek that. half the time i didn't know what was going on!

Power Uploader
No effort given, not even a proofread, it seems. Just let google translate have a field day... Honestly, this sort of crap should be banned
I tried… I really really tried… and I’ve seen some hard to read scripts… if I hadn’t already read that part in the light novel I would have been right and truely lost…

Group Leader
image.png

The best part I saw

Dex-chan lover
Completely unreadable, gonna ignore this chapter until a better translation comes out

Dex-chan lover
I rarely complaint about MTL, I also quite comfortable reading MTL.
but this is a surprise considering the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I rarely complaint about MTL, I also quite comfortable reading MTL.
but this is a surprise considering the previous chapter.
The previous chapter was by another group. The same group that did the majority of this series'.

If it's down to MTL or nothing, please just choose nothing.

Also, was this one even dropped by the prior TL team to begin with? Why snipe it if you're just gonna phone it in?
The ones I am planning to machine translate (and unlike these, I WILL take a read and try to fix first) were dropped. Months since last update, if not years.
Or were translated to brazilian portuguese, which is my native language, but not english.

This one? Last update was last month. And looking at the other updates it seems like it is usually a monthly schedule, so not like it was even that late.

Users who are viewing this thread