Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Double-page supporter
After finishing vol. 8 of the LN, I have to say that it was rather boring.
A lot of time is wasted on things that aren't interesting and exciting.
Aura appeared very little and Princess Freya was more prominent, but instead of focusing on relationships and the country development, half the volume is wasted on MC learning [TELEPORT] and the ship's repair. Very disappointing, hopefully the next volume is more interesting.

Supporter
@Athedite well the story isn't done yet and I'm not reading the LN but so far the MC only loves his wife the queen. Due to complex politics he is required to have concubines. That's where the harem tag comes from. If this wasn't a Japanese series it would probably be the Queen who has concubines, that wouldn't be very popular though.

Double-page supporter
Sorry but I've only just started reading this one - so is the guy some sort of inter-dimensional man-whore jigalo? It seems that he is only required for the occasional f*cking of extremely important noblewomen and to be a sort of arm-candy but only speaks when spoken to trophy husband! But just one that has been isekaied and everyone knows it.

A refreshing break from the standard Isekai, where it's hero vs monsters, or good vs evil. The more nuanced plot and politics, with gray-area characters that have their own motivations keep it interesting. No harems or ambiguity in the relationship of the main characters.
This aged poorly. ;-;
Man, I was reading hoping there wasn't going to be a harem, but sadly he ended up getting engaged to the Freya chick. I'm droppin this.

Contributor
This aged poorly. ;-;
Man, I was reading hoping there wasn't going to be a harem, but sadly he ended up getting engaged to the Freya chick. I'm droppin this.
That and the story really began to hyper-focus on what seems to be some modern over interpretation of middle-age political intrigue, to the point where the MC is analyzing the smell and sound of the farts of the nobles in the room to infer their true intentions (only somewhat exaggerated). I liked the politics at first, but once the petty intrigue became the focus of the plot it became kinda boring.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I was reading hoping there wasn't going to be a harem, but sadly he ended up getting engaged to the Freya chick.
Really not sure, why people kept thinking that this wouldn't be a Harem Series?
I mean, it's a Series with a setting based on Royal Politics, with the focused Royal Family having very few members that it can collapse quite easily.

If MC doesn't marry more Women and increase the Size of the Royal Family, it would be the end of the Royal Family.

It's not like the Queen can just become a breeding machine, and keep chugging out babies one after another, when she has to also do her work as a Ruler of her nation.

And i am sure that people would have complained about that fact as well, on how the main Female is being used like that.

If you don't really want to read a possible Harem series, then you just check on the tags, as it's been listed that this series is one for a long time now.
There are countless non-Harem Series out there to read, which are also political based.

Dex-chan lover
Anime Adaptation Announced.
GBUW5IdbkAAbBnt.jpg:small

MC get summoned to another world, after brief talk, aceepts condition to marry Queen of some fantasy nation. Comes for his stuff in Japan, to say his goodbyes, gets back, marries the queen, fucks her, make her children and indulge himself in vile political political affairs which will make your stomach turn. Beside his wife and few loyal characters he can't trust anyone, convey his emotions or anything. I know many people like i just kind myself in this.

Fed-Kun's army
Any LN readers care to explain how haremy this going to get, I'm on verge of dropping because the whole Freya situation. Why do they always have to include harem it only serves to make the story worse.

I am so confused by this latest upload of chapter 64, because I swear I read this chapter already.

@Athedite well the story isn't done yet and I'm not reading the LN but so far the MC only loves his wife the queen. Due to complex politics he is required to have concubines. That's where the harem tag comes from. If this wasn't a Japanese series it would probably be the Queen who has concubines, that wouldn't be very popular though.
I'm not sure how much you understand of human biology, but females having any concubines at all makes zero sense since females can only be impregnated by a single person at a time. The limiting factor in making offspring is always the female, so it makes perfect sense for influential men to have concubines to ensure the continuation of the line. The reverse is complete lunacy, unless the isekai world presents a scenario where it is possible for females to impregnate other females.

bruh I was trying to find this Manga again thinking the dark skin girl would be in the thumbnail almao, who even is this new girl?

Users who are viewing this thread