Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Dex-chan lover
NGL MC feels like he is that supporting character that give the real "MC" info/knowledge.

@BzzBzz So it is a harem?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit: So questions about the tags is considered spoilers? I am still new here.

Double-page supporter
> So it is a harem?

Better call it polygamy 😎

Edit: well since question was judged as spoiler...

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Dragonfirewings yeah, at least the official manga is keeping up with the fan tl.
We novel readers have to wait until J-novel finaly realeases the 8th volume when they only just released the first.
Do you know if anyone else picked it up? Or is the fan tl dead?

Group Leader
@ronbwl Official English already ahead over your release and agreagate site already upload it. So, do we can expect that your team finally drop this series?

The translation group obviously does not want to support the author. Like I have said before this translation group makes no progress at all until the official English translation comes out. Coincidence I guess.

@412001 It is a well written title with an Isekai element that focuses on diplomacy and politics, with a splash of romance thrown in. The main character is neither overpowered nor stupid. Check it out!

Dex-chan lover
@412001

Its one of my favorite isekai although its fairly different. Its more about being political than power fantasy (contrary to the title and premise). Because of that, many have found it boring and stupid but I like it because of its take on an isekai. Bonus points for not being based in dragon quest, I mean medieval Europe with a skill screen, adventure guild, or literally 90% of whats in other isekais and instead decided to just be another world (based on some sort of african or middle eastern country?)

Users who are viewing this thread