Road to Kingdom - Ch. 62 - Visiting a Woman from the Past

Dex-chan lover
Welp, He will probably be the Genghis Khan of that world... I wonder if he could reach 100 child mark

Four digits easy, although like half of which are from mermaids that get hundreds of eggs at a time.

The kids under the 'main family' is more or less a dozen.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
he will have more than 100 with just one woman in the future
I hear that one of his harems girl cheated and got pregno and the MC did nothing, also he got his bunch of girls stolen by his son and let him live. can you elaborate on that? I don't mind spoilers

Double-page supporter
Aegir has a rule that if you steal his woman, he'll just steal her back. He doesn't mind if you try to ntr him

Dex-chan lover
I hear that one of his harems girl cheated and got pregno and the MC did nothing, also he got his bunch of girls stolen by his son and let him live. can you elaborate on that? I don't mind spoilers
None of his wives/concubibes will cheat on him, at worst two got into lez relationship because he was out in war for prolonged period, afterwhich he fixed them with some dicking sessions.
His 'lovers' on the other hand are on the looser end, the ones that does sorta cheat on him cos he is mostly out in war, but if they ever find happiness from another man, he'll concede.
And the thing with his son, as far as recall, is like end chapters.
One of his son ends up a massive mothercon/siscon usurps the throne from Aegir, then marries his sister(which at that point was actually already pregnant with Aegir's child)

Dex-chan lover
None of his wives/concubibes will cheat on him, at worst two got into lez relationship because he was out in war for prolonged period, afterwhich he fixed them with some dicking sessions.
His 'lovers' on the other hand are on the looser end, the ones that does sorta cheat on him cos he is mostly out in war, but if they ever find happiness from another man, he'll concede.
One of his son ends up a massive mothercon/siscon usurps the throne from Aegir, then marries his sister(which at that point was actually already pregnant with Aegir's child)
I appreciate you taking time to answer me, thank you !

Dex-chan lover
Wait, let me process this a bit
His son marries his sister? I assume that's half-sister(Aegir father, different mother)? I can process so far.
Said sister happens to be pregnant with Aegir's child. ..I think this is where my process.exe starts throwing errors...
Tell me I misinterpreted something here and they didn't actually go full Alabama?
Not that I mind such a twist, actually I'd welcome it, but that'd be hell of a twist for a serialized work...

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, this story really has zero fucks given to our era's lines. I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, let me process this a bit
His son marries his sister? I assume that's half-sister(Aegir father, different mother)? I can process so far.
Said sister happens to be pregnant with Aegir's child. ..I think this is where my process.exe starts throwing errors...
Tell me I misinterpreted something here and they didn't actually go full Alabama?
Not that I mind such a twist, actually I'd welcome it, but that'd be hell of a twist for a serialized work...
Same mom different dad. If you remember Catherine a few chapters back that's 'mom', and has a baby daughter from her former husband, Rose is the 'sister', later Catherine gets a son, and that's your boy.
Rose grows up seeing her mom happy when being with Aegir, and understands that he's a good man if you factor out his debauchery, and also end up falling for him.
Mind you she's not the only step-daughter ends up fucked by dad, even Mel's kids Ruu and Kuu also gets to ride papa's banana boat.

Dex-chan lover

Four digits easy, although like half of which are from mermaids that get hundreds of eggs at a time.

The kids under the 'main family' is more or less a dozen.
Aaah... right... i forgot about that part in the novel....

You know what, after reading those spoliers up ahead, that's the exact reason i fall in love with this series.

Users who are viewing this thread