Road to Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Fed-Kun's army
@Thelonewolf well she literally teached him how to handle women, so if he succeed to become king, i believe he will take her in as his queen. (if something didnt happen with her)

Double-page supporter
@boag with how he do girls from now on, it will be a definite future of him and his army of offspring from girls that he impregnate :p

This is what happens when you make your MC a sissy when it comes to sexual interactions, the universe gotta compensate and it all gets condensed into stuff like this

Double-page supporter
@thelonewolf aegis primary quest is to become a king so he can take lucy as his wife , he aint gonna wait, become old, forgetting it and just die for that primary quest . Lucy is his primary quest

@Laundrysauce
the webnovel keeps track of how many different women he has fucked and how many of them give birth to his children, and I can assure you that he is not a sissy when it comes to sexual relations. I'm honestly not sure how this can even be a manga with how graphic the WN is.

What a cheapskate. Even daddy Donny offered for Gatsu's ass 3 silvers.

Dex-chan lover
Im confused, is it 2 silver per women per night or just 2 silver per night? Asking because of the comment about women who’d be alright for 2 silver

Group Leader
I think we all know what's gonna happen to the woman in that last panel (Lenny Face)

Dex-chan lover
Some web novel details: It was 2 silver per woman, which was considered a very hefty sum. And all those women were married, our hero just NTR'd like six poor farmers whose wives will never be content with their small PPs again.

Users who are viewing this thread