Road to Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Fed-Kun's army
Mel is sooooo damn gorgeous. I look forward to seeing how the others in his main harem are drawn.

Also, little bit of kill the chicken to scare the monkey is called for in a village where they are brazen enough to peep at them through her window while they're fucking.

@Takaflame
Mc has class he is no lolicon.
Not YET. Give it time. LOL

Dex-chan lover
best milf is finally back to her normal appearance.

@remote_red i'm guessing they're gonna tone down Andrei a bit, i don't think his "character" would work well in a manga.

@Quanyquan18 MC NTR's a lot of guys, there are like 2 times when one of his women go and fuck other men but he fucks them again and makes them fall in love with his dick again. i don't think he should be so casual about his women cheating on him but i guess that's how it is when you're a sex maniac that fucks half the kingdom.

@Doomer Can I know which one of his woman cheated on him and why ? If it's the first one and the New milf or his vampire maman lover, I am going to be a little dissapointed in them(sorry for my english)

poeple acting all surprised at his actions, he hasnt even begun his harem and preversion

Dex-chan lover
@BlurryCmdYuri it's quite a bit in the future and none of the girls introduced so far will cheat on him, unless you count one of them temporarily turning lesbian and starting a relationship with another harem member and then falling in love with MC's dick again cheating.

Dex-chan lover
@BlurryCmdYuri
it's Maria, the tavern girl and one of the harem members who is introduced later on. the harem grown so damn big it's hard to remember who's who.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha. Building a kingdom, a pssy at a time.

Thanks for the translations. There were some rough bits though

>I don’t love child, that’s pervert

Up there with Plato and Aristotle works.

Dex-chan lover
Additional comment, mc really out here with rookie numbers meanwhile genghis khan is mr. worldwide

Dex-chan lover
If you have trouble translating you can reference the translated webnovel version

Users who are viewing this thread