Road to Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Please stop scanlating. You suck. Don't speak Japanese but have other skills? Use THOSE skills. But what exactly are the skills you do possess? You can't proofread, clearly. You can't typeset for shit. You have brought absolutely nothing of value to this series. If you have an interest in scanlation, join a group and learn some skills, maybe convince them to take up this project. But please stop trying to cowboy a whole series all on your own when you don't know literally anything about how to make it happen. This is painful, it hurts my eyes and it should not exist.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Gondo, really don't think he deserved such an end though they didn't have much of a choice other than maybe using the merchant as a human shield.

wow,, i like MC financial decision

if i were him, i definitely gonna spend my gold for slave

but MC think ahead, "since this is savage world, opportunity will arise."
and damn right

got another chapter, it aint bad, font was weird but honeslty could enjoy it after a bit of time. Tad confusing on some lines (due to machine translation) but idea is held, thank you

Not that bad, i could understand everything, only the font was really weird.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason so stop reading and go somewhere else, so boring to see poeple reading for free and still blaming and using insult

thx for the chapter btw

(edit because i dont want to be "ban" from this site for my language)

Thanks for the chapter! Some lines were a bit confusing, but overall it was quite readable. The font was a tad weird for my taste, but maybe that’s just me.

Dex-chan lover
sheesh Aegir how brutal can you be but we love ya for that (i translated the name myself and it should be Aegir. the confusion comes from the fact that there is no R or L in japanese)

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is hilarious, no wonder the new guy quickly picked up on this one.

my complain is only on the font choice and a little bit of proofreading. other than that is good enough

Dex-chan lover
Thanks new guy, you did well and we are grateful.

Also, damn, poor Gondo, the first commenter here should’ve gone in his place instead

Dex-chan lover
The font choice was a tad jarring, but the translation was certainly readable, thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread