Road to Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Little did Bruno know, he and Mack would forge a friendship stronger than more valuable than any bond with a woman and would go down in legend as an unbeatable duo.

Appreciation, more people are in lack of those this days

@egho33 well he got the long stick actually, if you know what I mean 😂

Thanks for this chapter and to be honest there are a lot of worse translations, this one was readable. Keep learning and in time you will become a lot better.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone saying the font sucks , yea I agree . I used gimp which sucks ass , If you look at my one other scanlation I used ms paint lol so it an upgrade from that. Who knows next time I might even use Photoshop or illustrator

the translation wasn't terrible and its not like theres anything philosophical that requires care when translating.

i laughed out loud when they threw the passed out merchant unto the fire

Ah yes, Nonna's boobs are definitely a treasure to mankind. Still, less excessively huge than I imagined them to be.

Aggregator gang
Machine translations are fine when they, like here, have been proofread and made readable. The only real complaint is, the same as for many others, the font

For font actually the translator probanly capable for using a better typesetter ,but..

It's basically an advertising like "heyy, I know the typesetting was bad... maybe some of you readers can help me with one?"

Dex-chan lover
@pixad1 mostly yea with a lot of rewording and changing stuff based on context . I cant read Japanese but I can sound it out in tts and figure it out some times. I also refenced the translated ln chapter for context . some lines would have been impossible without that

@foon Thanks for the chapter. It reads really well for MTL, but it could use a different font. Either way, keep up the good work.

Double-page supporter
I know this sounds lame, but as regular user of Consulas, I kinda like the font, just there needs to be effects on top of it. Granted sometimes it's better to have change in fonts with change in characters.

Side note: any font that has a slash through the zero is infinitely better. Screw fonts that make it hard to tell the difference between a capital O and 0.

Users who are viewing this thread