Road to Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This translation is much better than the previous ones.
About the names, I think they can just be fixed instead of following boyd's translation, I know that he did what others didn't, but man, the "translation" was terrible and inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
Bros before hoes, but also don’t hate the player hate the game

Nice luck you have there hahahaha! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Holy heck. These guys are quick to get rid of annoyances.

Dex-chan lover
ya the translation didnt seem that bad considering ive read some pretty bad ones from manhuas

This was an okay scanslation, nothing to get up in arms about. If you keep at it you'll become solid in no time. There are decent suggestions in the comments, you just have to ignore the idiots that don't seem to realize they are owed nothing.

Regarding the manga, fun chapter, this adaption really seems to capture the fun over the top nature of the source material. I agree with previous commenters that Nonna's assets are not as over the top as I expected. She is supposed to be overwhelmingly busty, and with this character design I feel like she won't distance herself enough from other busty characters that will be showing up. I predict they will simply be drawn bigger as needed lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I see why some people would complain, but my brain usually reads it similar to this regardless of how good the translation is, and I don't care at all for redrawing (unless it's going through a speech bubble). Thank you kind person for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread