Road to the End of the World

Supporter
Homeboi on the cover looks like the old Static Shock design before they gave him the braids

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like those manhua or webtoon prologues cause. They never really show me how the series is going to play out and if somebody decides to only release the prologue without any other chapters he basically guarantees a bad rating for the series

@mommy chapter 0 was meant to be a sort of "trailer" for the series, like a promo chapter that was released some time before all the rest. so I guess it's like the equivalent of movie trailers that show like half the movie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol

Contributor
Oohhh. I'm Fan of zombie outbreak manhua. Since I like Moshi Fanren(although bit battle fantasy-ish), I like this one too(family oriented).

It seems that in this universe, people are already used to the zombie invasion and have developed fortress cities to defend themselves. Eventhough there are still zombie outbreaks here and there, from time to time. A post-zombie world.

NICE.

Group Leader
Good job scanlating this mr.euoghert

BTW I added the webtoon tag so the reader doesn't add the white lines betwen pages anymore

Users who are viewing this thread