Roaming the End of the World with my Shiba Inu - Vol. 2 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
"In this world there are absolutely no absolutes"

What about death? That still happens here, right?

Lol at the magic tricks, and the mermaid quitting smoking 10,000 times already.

I always enjoy seeing the little end illustrations of Master and Haru.

edit: oops I mean the girl who ate the mermaid meat since she isn't actually a mermaid.

Supporter
I don't know much Japanese so most of the time I don't get the punchline until I typeset polarisunique's translation, but I got the joke this time the moment I saw Surstromming on the tin.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, what a blatant and unnecessary bit of fanservice. And it's totally working on me, too. I want to see what she wears next...

Dex-chan lover
Hey I've been there, that globe thing in the first page is the science museum in Nagoya. There's a planetarium in the globe.

man, i wonder how that court hearing played out. i want to believe the judges started sweating bullets the moment the defendant brought them a can of the stuff as the only evidence.

Dex-chan lover
I’m wondering which dish smells the worst between this and the kiviak, that is 500 birds left to rot whole in a seal’s corpse for a few months and then eaten raw.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh - I don't want to know the conditions under which that became an actual traditional dish. *twitching on the floor in fetal position*

Dex-chan lover
What ? aren't he low-key already the heroine's dog. It like my cat, around since forever and always go outside, only comeback for food
x7.png

Poor she, tried to quit 10000 times in 1000 years, and had a lot of dogs (died, :(, OMG I'm sad)

The Husky being the butt of so many of these jokes remains one of the funniest part of the manga to me.

The German Shepherds; "As former police dogs, we swear we will absolutely capture him!"

The Husky ; " As a former home security guard, I swear!"

Users who are viewing this thread