Robo Maid ga Kanjou Yutaka ni Naru Hanashi - Ch. 3 - My expressionless robo maid picked up an abandoned robot

Dex-chan lover
The new robo maid be lyke
7frbws.jpg

Also furutarou in the box and asking to be picked up is just sooo cute like a kitten lol

Thanks for the chapter kyuukeiiii

reu

Dex-chan lover
Do robbot waifus count as 3dpd? If so I'm taking away your weeb card Kyuukei

Dex-chan lover
I don't despair over the fact that I won't live long enough to be with robot waifus. Because I know we've already paved the path for our descendants. They will carry out the will, hope, and dreams of mankind. I believe in them.
Make A2 first, future children of man.

Dex-chan lover
don't lose hope kyuukei , this year AI has been improving at a very fast rate . we might get them in our life time :aquadrink:
It takes more than just AI. Even if we forget building the body, there's also the energy storage. Every year we get news of new battery technology, in fact have been getting for 20 years, but they never hit the market. It's still the same old lithium ion in various iterations all over the place. The robot waifu would need to recharge itself every two hours. It might last a bit longer if the data processing was done in the cloud.

As a person suspicious of the cloud-for-everything approach, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. It would mean your robot waifu (or husbando) would basically become an utterly "dead" mechanical corpse if the net connection happened to be interrupted. Plus everything the thing sees and hears would be data mined for the benefit of advertisers, ongoing product development, and whatnot. When the company servers get hacked, the hackers would gain untold hours of sensitive video footage straight from people's private lives.

Dex-chan lover
U know damn well that the one that would start a humanoid robot waifu would be the japanese

Double-page supporter
It takes more than just AI. Even if we forget building the body, there's also the energy storage. Every year we get news of new battery technology, in fact have been getting for 20 years, but they never hit the market. It's still the same old lithium ion in various iterations all over the place. The robot waifu would need to recharge itself every two hours. It might last a bit longer if the data processing was done in the cloud.

As a person suspicious of the cloud-for-everything approach, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. It would mean your robot waifu (or husbando) would basically become an utterly "dead" mechanical corpse if the net connection happened to be interrupted. Plus everything the thing sees and hears would be data mined for the benefit of advertisers, ongoing product development, and whatnot. When the company servers get hacked, the hackers would gain untold hours of sensitive video footage straight from people's private lives.
I remember seeing video on youtube that explain how much it cost :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread