Roku-hime wa Kami Goei ni Koi wo Suru: Saikyou no Shugo Kishi, Tenseishite Mahou Gakuen ni Iku - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Power Uploader
Sigh... 62+ chapters released. I really hope another group picks it up so they can exclusively work on this. I thought the upload schedule on this manga was fucked but it was not on the author's end.

This is not even LHTranslation's 100th most followed title on here so I definitely understand why they're ignoring this.

Dex-chan lover
So 5 months to basically have "Guard bad, MC good" the pacing of the chapters themselves aren't the best either even if released in decent time.

Sigh... 62+ chapters released. I really hope another group picks it up so they can exclusively work on this. I thought the upload schedule on this manga was fucked but it was not on the author's end.

This is not even LHTranslation's 100th most followed title on here so I definitely understand why they're ignoring this.
The problem is people would reeee that it's sniping. This is why I hate the whole sniping culture we have now in fan translations.

Dex-chan lover
Geh...characters like him are a pain. Stubborn to the point of ignoring the will of their own charge.

Dex-chan lover
Just so everyone knows the official translations are already well past this arc and the next few, so if you're really hungry for more of this series you could also support the official releases. This is not meant to discourage the translator and team from continuing this series but just to inform.

Dex-chan lover
Just so everyone knows the official translations are already well past this arc and the next few, so if you're really hungry for more of this series you could also support the official releases. This is not meant to discourage the translator and team from continuing this series but just to inform.
Wish I could but as per usual aussie land doesn't have the physical books yet and importing them not the cheapest lol.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, the official English translation is up to Volume 6 (through chapter 39) with Volume 7 coming out next week. They're on Bookwalker and.... other places.

Dex-chan lover
Having emotionally driven bodyguard is really² troublesome, yes?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So 5 months to basically have "Guard bad, MC good" the pacing of the chapters themselves aren't the best either even if released in decent time.

The problem is people would reeee that it's sniping. This is why I hate the whole sniping culture we have now in fan translations.
There comes a time when the time for reeeing is long gone, usually 2-3 months, provided the raws aren't in the middle of a hiatus or the scanlator has personal drama.

Here, none of those apply, so the honor among thieves has long expired... of course, only as long as the new scanlator can deliver a decent translation at a decent pace...

The official english release is already up to volume 7, so it's better to just look for those.

Dex-chan lover
I like kind mc and all, but it’s a bit annoying to see mc being a busybody sometimes. Just let them duke it out, it’s none of your business dude. But then again the oni guy is really annoying so i kinda want to see him get a beating from the mc

Users who are viewing this thread