Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - Loved For Who I Am

OK guys I'm here with a question. I stopped reading this Manga around vol. 3, the one with the biker girl, so I want to know, does the story gets better around that part or is it a slow burn until it gets good? I wanna if it's worth it to continue where I left off.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arugel I would say the arc before this was probably the worst, this one was obviously one of the best because it really shows and completes some character development. Besides the last arc, all the others are worth reading. Some reveal background info on Rana and I think it consistently shows Rokudou's manliness.

Supporter
@Arugel I can't say. I've always liked this manga, so I'm too prejudiced. I'd say to continue reading where you left off, but again, I'm prejudiced.

Edit: But I do agree with @OsoJr

Dex-chan lover
What a chapter. So proud of this MC. From the beginning I was always hoping for this kind of development for him, I'm glad the author went this way instead of him just being a useless guy.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix What is wrong with beta males anyway? I always make sure to stay away from alpha males. Those guys are only good at ordering women around. Sincere guy like Rokudo is the best.

Dex-chan lover
"I WILL BE LOVED FOR WHO I AM" is the rawest and most masculine shit a harem lead has ever said.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Kronix has unresolved issues with self-confidence so he projects onto protagonists of manga series he dislikes.

Users who are viewing this thread