Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - Loved For Who I Am

Dex-chan lover
I'm satisfied with how the throat attack thing was handled.

Also, Rokuro is best boy.

Dex-chan lover
JiBpg5A.jpg

Double-page supporter
YOU'RE THE BEST!
AROUND!
NOTHING'S GONNA EVER KEEP YOU DOWN!

Double-page supporter
You're the best! ~~
Around! ~~
Nothing's gonna ever keep you down ~~

Dex-chan lover
I can almost predict how this fight is going to end and I just can't wait to see.

Group Leader
Rokudou's been taking punches throughout the entire series, so he's gotten the endurance.
The guy fought against his former master and Ranna.
Rokudou knows his moves and started the fight at full power.

Despite being less experienced in combat than his opponent, he does have a few advantages over him, and that he used well.
Glad he's finally doing the fight this time around, though, this is the type of character growth I like to see!

Dex-chan lover
Rokudou obtained the dark baggy eyes, does this mean he is officially a badass now?

His reason for fighting makes a lot more sense than the generic power of friendship shounen likes to tout around. Being loved but not feeling like you deserve it is such a crushing an depressing feeling, taking a few punches and biting a couple bullets is practically nothing by comparison

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck the fucking yes mah boy! That call back to the training had me fucking whooping and hollering, great way to end the arc, love the character development in this manga, it doesn't feel unearned and Roku is a man of morals which makes me respect him even more as a character.

Users who are viewing this thread