Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - The Mother Knew

Dex-chan lover
This chapter shows just how good of a writer Nakamura Yuji. My expectations were subverted yet again, and none of it felt out of place, just surprising. I'm really excited to see where the story goes from here.

Double-page supporter
The plot twist of all plot twist oml. I totally didn’t expect her to deduce Rokuro’s phenomenon so easily nor wanting to make her daughter good. I was expecting the whole cliche of forcing Rokuro to be married into the family or something like that because of the unconditional love curse.

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S A POWER MOVE
Seems like she really does caare about her daughter. And she is able to control her emotions.

Um.... I mean.... You’re her mom; isn’t that supposed to be your job? Unless you think you’re in too deep to be good again.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NAKAMURA YOU MAD LAD

What a fucking subversion. Chapters like this truly breaks my heart that Rokudou no Onna-tachi isn't as popular as it could be. If only the initial hurdle isn't such a chore for a lot of people they'll see this yellow brick is actually a brick of gold orz

@Arcedia A-fucking-men brother

Dex-chan lover
I really didn't think this author had this kind of plot twist in him.

I LOVE being proven wrong on matters like this.

This is the best possible universe.

Dex-chan lover
I can sincerely say I didn't see that coming. Though part of me feels like she also wants to so use Rokudou's power in the same way she's using Chiyo. Controlling someone's heart is probably more effective than controlling the future. I mean in a day he turned a Miser like Minami into shopaholic.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell, I didn't see that coming at all. I'm still expecting her to have an ulterior motive like a few others have already laid out, but damn, that's a good twist.

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOOOWWWWWWW. The author does it again... I'm telling you, this guy is one of the best mangaka out there right now. And the crazy part is that he keeps getting better... art wise and storytelling wise.

Users who are viewing this thread