Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 21 Ch. 187 - Fully Developed

Dex-chan lover
eh, i can't help but sympathise with them, if she really is planning on bumping them off. not like i'd just lay down and die so that some broad can feel like a half decent mother for once.

Dex-chan lover
da6lTAf.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I can see them getting their own mark now to try to win Ranna over to their side.

Contributor
@fivenightsatfreddys
They know he has an effect they don't know what effect he has and how fast it works.
The bigger issue revealed here is that the power of the mark could be weakening.

Dex-chan lover
has the guy ever thought maybe the monster likes small adorable things?

Dex-chan lover
@Verypeeved Actually these guys are truly pathetic. No one is stopping them from living the way they want however they don't have confidence in their own ability to make it. They can't do anything on their own and have to rely on the power of a 15 years old girl. Chiyo has the right to live her own life too. Why should she live a criminal life and be their tool for the rest of her life?

@miyako19 Agreed, they are very pathetic, but usually these kinds of people only thinks on their own benefit with the most easiest way to have benefit, they don't stop for a second to think on the people they utilize or anything like that, usually drug dealers, gangs, loan sharks, scammers and specially mafias have a tendency to think like that

@Graywing Could work like that, also could be that the strength of the mark use the weakness of the user to have power.
I hope the author explain in detail the mark, maybe with the next arc or something like that

@subliminal im confused, are you saying they dont know she lost the ability to see the future? cuz https://s5.mangadex.org/data/3f810929d39065907aa032ffb33d26c5/D19.png here shows they do. if thats not what your saying then i apologize i misunderstood

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19

yeah sure, but if the boss lady's really planning on bumping them off like they think, they gotta defend themselves. can't blame em for that.

Page 13:
"You ain't down with us no more. You ain't bad. You ain't bad!"

Users who are viewing this thread