Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
@Satanrath he's basically just a teenager learning to fight for approximately a year for god sake, it's 199 chapters but in the story time it was short for the characters. Other characters have been fighting for years, and most of them have bigger body build than him, it's not a fair comparison.

@Kuraiaku He only train like a couple of month (as far as we can see) tho but perhaps he also train out of camera too and wait,Ranna is also a teenager tho so I can't see how he doesn't progress that much but hey,atleast he didn't get knocked out cold~But still,I want him to backup his own word you know......I really don't like it when a character that I like get beaten...........so apologies if my wording may came off as offensive tho~

Dex-chan lover
@Satanrath and you have to pick up Ranna as en example of all things? She's the epitome of violence from early childhood, it's her basic setting. Better example is his two friends who started at exactly the same time with him which also getting beaten up by the villains regularly.

Double-page supporter
Everyone need to chill. Unlike all the opponents he faced so far which are just delinquent teenagers, these guys are professional adult criminals . In the end, Rokudo is still just a kid.

@Kuraiaku I thought that those two were only for plot.....oh well,they are still a child afterall so I should not put an expectation on them~Why does shonen manga always do this to me.......all the time......all the time.....okay,that's all the complain I have~

@KLGChaos
If I remember right, he said that he gets a thrill from getting right to the edge of destruction and her power means he can do that without danger. He knows he'll wind up in jail without her.

Double-page supporter
@PervyPanda Happens that he's still an amateur against professionals, I like that he isn't a fucking kung fu master after training for one month, He just knows some moves and that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread