Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Dex-chan lover
I just absolutely love how this isn't like the typical harem. It can barely be classified as a harem in the first place since the girls are sporadic and mc stays away from most besides for ranna after dealing with their respective arcs. In addition the series has a self aware mc who doesn't want a girl to like him for his harem mc power. He not only just talk no jutsus but has the guts and development to back that up. I wish the comedy could tone down sometimes but the gags don't neccessarily get old either so don't fix what ain't broken I suppose.

This manga is LIT, i was reading it because i was bored at first BUT NOW i want more seriously

If back in chapter 1 you had told me the MC would be like he's now, I woukd have laughed. But here we are.

Wow, no words. Even despite being the MC, I'm sure nobody expected the little guy to... just wow. I was half expecting him to take a chance and take the beads off Ranna.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why everyone is so surprised. Being a relentless force of nature has always been Rokudou's shtick. He didn't BECOME cool.
He's always been cool.

YES, HE DID THE MOVE!. I literally saved a image of him doing it before on Ling. lost my shit when he did it again.

@SomeGuy1 Yes, but he's always been cool in a "wow, look at the little guy, he can do it if he tries" kind of way, not in the kicking ass one. Doing a 180 doesn't even begin to describe him doing this, since it's like watching Goku saying that violence is not the answer. It's simply not something you would expect.

I'm very pleasantly surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Rokudou has come a long way since chapter 1 he and Ranna are such good foils for one another.

Dex-chan lover
The manga isn't over. The (untranslated) text at the end talks about the next part being school-related.

Group Leader
@jameaney if it ended the author should confirms it on magazine or via twitter for its new reached to ending. its still serialized in weekly shonen champion.

the author was update on his twitter via, https://twitter.com/AkujoRokudo (Ch.130 raw/spoilers was updated there), tomorrow ch.131 is released on magazine.
and also, new vols 14 tankobon its out in april 18 in japan. https://www.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/4253225896

Group Leader
People be ignoring the extra page the team put saying "No, it's not the end" right after the last page of the chapter, just so they can go out here and ask if that was really the end.

Users who are viewing this thread