Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Aggregator gang
That chick at the end...am I forgetting someone or was that Ranna's little sister or something?

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze It was Raino, I think. You know, of the cross dressing twins? I actually thought it was Ranna in her younger days before someone pointed it out.

Group Leader
@Lymus @Stan-Miller @COF Chapter 74 pages 13 is missing here

XjK2ZDe.png

So, calling it now.
Actually had been thinking this for a while but with her family being from a temple i feel even more confident. I'm betting Ranna is either possessed by or the reincarnation of an actual Oni. Even with it being rooted into the main plot its actually kind of easy to forget that this manga is based in the super natural and could easily go further down that road if it chose to.

Aggregator gang
It's possible. His mark has been brought up more and more often lately. Mind control is a form of supernatural powers either way. Of course, it's also possible Ranna suffered a trauma that caused her to hate people in an Oni-like fashion at a young age. But her being possessed makes more sense when you consider her absurd strength.

I guess I'll reread this from the start once it's finished (like I'm currently doing with Magi) since it's just too much trouble to keep up with several stories that have actual plot at the same time + reading some scientific and philosophical books for work...

My theory or should I say my hope
is that the backstory about the existence of demons is legitimate, but the demons were bred out of existence, like the neanderthal. And because of that, their genes still exist as regressive genes. So it's not that Ranna is actually a demon, but that she was born with the most active regressive genes of all delinquents.
This would actually be a very interesting direction to take the story, but it'll probably turn out to be something less fleshed out.

So glad I discovered this manga.
I was just browsing the front page a few days ago to see if anything looked interesting since stuff I'm currently reading wasn't updated yet, and I happened to see a chapter for this manga was uploaded.

I saw Minami (since the image used at the time was the cover for volume 10) and I wanted to find out who she was. Then I read the description and my interest was piqued even more.

So after getting caught up, I think what I like the most is how it's not like other harem manga I've read or there's something different about it and I'm not sure how to describe what exactly makes it different ?

As much as I like fanservive, I definitely like the lack of it here and I'd even consider it to be refreshing to some degree. Maybe it makes the times when some does occur stand out more, in a good way I mean, not sure how to word it.

Also really liking the art. At first it felt a bit wonky for the first volume maybe, but I can say by the time volume 3 came around I definitely noticed some improvements here and there and overall things looked better imo, especially the double spread pages damn those look nice.

Can't wait to see how the story progresses. Getting some serious Medaka Box and Beelzebub vibes from this one.

Why be an evil delinquent that the town fear when you can learn about principles, regulations and codes, go to law school so you can be a lawyer and ruin infinite times more lives and probably terrorize the whole society.

Aggregator gang
@w1ck3d That would be awesome, but I think the truth is:
Ranna was always a good girl since birth, but because she has an evil face, she was treated as a demon. Growing up, she got sick of it and decided to be a delinquent and fought from a young age. Then she met the Priest and gave her the first gift, making her feel special for the first time which is the real reason she calmed down. But because she assumed he broke it, she felt betrayed reverting to her "evil" ways. The reason she's into Rokudou has nothing to do with the mark, but because he's her type making her fall in love at first sight.
Of course that's only because I have this feeling the "supernatural" tag is either downplayed to hell or a red herring.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE A MANGAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm tired of those ecchi filled isekai and trsh manga that keep repeating the same premise with slight differences. The character development in this manga is both funny and clear, the mc in spite of being physically weak has mental and emotional fortitude that helps him get sh*t done. If you haven't read this i suggest you start right away.

Users who are viewing this thread