Rokudou no Onna-tachi

tfw bat girl is super cute but you know shes going to be sidelined when the arc is over.

Poor sidegirls. Think of their suffering ;_;7

Dex-chan lover
What is even happening, the plot is a series of too convenient coincidences...

Dex-chan lover
Jesus she really is a Terminator. "Your clothes, your boots, your motorcycle."

Stops a motorcycle at high speed with her bare hand, grabs the now-flying occupant of the motorcycle and gently sets her down as she drives on. Skill.

Dex-chan lover
God dammit Roku forgot to leash Rana again.
@bootybug its all the cursed marks fault, everything is that marks fault.

Can someone tell me how often they introduce a new bad girl after the fake police girl showed up (chapter 20 something)? I got tired of so many girls showing up and weak guy jumping into trouble for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Ba ha ha. The store manager trying to help them out while that customer continually gets more and more pissed off in the background was priceless.

@JamieJJH After police girl there is a long "rescue" arc for Ranna then you get to present arc, sure there are some new bad girls that appear and interact with Rokudou too but I´d say the author managed to keep the premise of the story and develop it in a not-so-haremy way as you might think when you put it like that. Although you should remember Rokudou does have reasons to act, whenever a bad girl meets him she is involuntarily mind-fucked by him and that is the gist of the story.

She won't cause vehicular mass murder, but she will snipe people in the head with candy and knock them out. So at least she's not a blatant killer.

Dex-chan lover
This series is so damned good! How the hell is it not read by 10x as many people?

Oh well, now they will spend some chapters with Nagori fighting the rest of the ca---
>He goes for Rana
RIP Nagori.

Users who are viewing this thread