"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
This was one of my favorite WN. Seeing it in manga form and how they show the action amd horror makes it even better

Double-page supporter
I don't remember the sister being with her at this point, might need to reread.

Dex-chan lover
This arc i really loved in the LN so nice seeing everything

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, the concept where a scan abilities were being used to converse (in a glitched way at that) hits too close to DDLC shits and its bringing bank my PTSD

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou Madoka Magica, the Avatar series, [redacted for spoilers from the novel but it's an isekai with a female MC] and a shitton of vidya all do this, so maybe it's more a matter of what you've personally been exposed to rather than anything innate about fantasy stories taking on sci-fi elements.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake Madoka was more our time with magic elements/fantasy and a tiny bit science fiction, on a level that was subtil at most. Avatar was his own universe in all that combined fantasy and all rather early/simple terms, which did fit the world, but Korra and all was (from my perspective and many people I know) slightly above average at the very best, if we ignore convenient plotholes.
And regarding other stories and isekai ... I did read 5-6 of them and not even one could be counted as good. On the contrary, they were really strong and the sudden Science fiction parts were the points where it did go downhill. The same is with most stories that involve time-traveling and everything.

If I line up stories where this points were good or bad, the bad side would outnumber the good ones on such a scale .... good luck finding the good ones. Thats why I am reserved about this story.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, it was more impactful in the LN. Since we've already seen a spiral monster it wasn't quite as gross and scary. But it was still a great chapter. Art looks fantastic and the translators have done a really good job too.

Dex-chan lover
This is so gruesome... holy shit, reminds me of the demon lord of Saihate no paladin, not some edgy fucker or know it all aizen enemy... This is true terror, something that must be elimianted at all cost.

Users who are viewing this thread