ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword!

Started out good, but lost consistency after 4 chapters. wow.
Her attribute is supposed to be
. So instead of the werewolf bite hurting her it shoul heal her shouldn´t it?

@Vladds it only works on equipment, or maybe your just that much of a dunce, I'm kidding of course but it really only works on Equipment.

Sorry about the wait, but not only was I a lazy typesetter, but I chose to be lazy at the worst possible time (aka right before Pandemic) and screwed over the redrawer.

Dex-chan lover
More dark fantasy yuri? How have I not seen this earlier, This is great!

Aaand followed. Time to join the waiting party for the infrequent releases.

Group Leader
@Vladds it reverses the effects of equipment, not of everything that happens to her. Otherwise, people would have noticed a long time ago, because then if she scrapped her knees as a kid she’d power up, and she would get hungrier as she ate, tireder the more she slept, etc.

So I got some good/bad news, depending on how you take it. From what I've been told, the abysmal splitting chapters have arrived! And on a manga like this! One good thing is that half of the next chapter is here (fourteen pages), but as I said, its only half the chapter. Would you rather wait even longer for the full chapter, or would you guys rather take what comes out as soon as possible? Because remember, the mangaka is evil with updates.

This series was never a monthly release
I rmb this being released quarterly

Don't blame the artist for the split of chapters blame the site that releases the chapter.

Next half of Ch. 6 should be out by August 31st, so the wait for the full chapter shouldn't be that bad this time around.

The LN was so much better... the manga seems to be rushed... but the manga is still pretty good tbh

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I read this manga before
Doesn't she basically engage in a bit of a war with Dane and his gang? And then meets up with Eterna?

So I'm currently looking for help in terms of redrawers/cleaners. The redrawer for this manga is going to be pretty busy for a while. Send me a PM if anyone's interested.

Users who are viewing this thread