Romantica Clock

Fresh, friendly and sweet. It is a journey between twins and how they overcome hurdle before their eyes. Whether it is about love, dream and trust.
What I really like from this manga is its positiviness, Akane is really cheerful girl and Aoi in the opposite.

They argue every time but they protect each other, they always say "Because we are twin" or "Akane/Aoi is part of my life". Their relationship is really something, one of best manga about brother and sister.

BEFORE YOU CLAIM THIS IS INCEST BECAUSE OF THE ROMANCE TAG, IT IS NOT, THE TWO TWINS HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL LOVE INTERESTS.

Can someone please continue this? It's been a year since it has been translated.

This manga is about Kids who fall inlove and fallout of love easily. There's no one sticking to one pair. If NTR is a thing in shoujo I wonder if this thing is counted.

Lol, to think that I thought that Romantica Clock was Love So Life's Sequel(Been reading romantica clock since the fist english update). I don't regret reading this though. I love love it

Ohhhhh I remember reading this on otakumole!! So great!! I'm sad that otakumole shut down :(( you could find so many manga translated by fans!
I remember that I read quite far into this manga and Akane had a serious illness...

Users who are viewing this thread