Romsen Saga - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Episode 12

Dex-chan lover
............ Cwen is a bitch.

What she did is far past the line of mere indulgence or selfishness, she literally is the reason all those societies were so close to extinction.

I really don't care for her, not even as a joke.

Dex-chan lover
The development lol

I know what i gonna said will get me flamed but for me this manga is just in same level of amazing like Sousou no Frieren. it gave adventure, amazing character, good development, good lore and good world building construct, and the plus of this manga even get better comedy. Honestly hope people's drop some their isekai time reading and check this masterpiece

In the end thank you for translating this amazing manga once again

Dex-chan lover
Any day there is an update of this manga is a happy day for me.
The development lol, it's pretty good the author make this manga have amazing plot balance between serious and funny making us on edge wanted for more.

I know what i gonna said will get me flamed but for me this manga is just in same level of amazing like Sousou no Frieren. it gave adventure, amazing character, good development, good lore and good world building construct, and the plus of this manga even get better comedy. Honestly hope people's drop some their isekai time reading and check this masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread