Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 16

To much roids sword is not good for your health...
really tho 😆 that sword is like a steroid.

i have been wondering. Why the magic sword made the MC into giant muscle head, when it didnt do it to the hero (the previous wielder of the sword)?

Double-page supporter
I mean there is getting swole enough to swing the sword nicely but then there is getting so swole that you make the terminator blush.

Yeah being a little bit more rip the the average person would only get you a few glances and then there is getting strongest man big that people look but don't want to get in your way. Hahaha

Wow I think those two dudes at the end look like their from Eyeshield 21 Shinryuuji-Nagas team.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT why did the author make his ass so BIG? Oh my god! Hes a literal Giant slab of MEAT.

Double-page supporter
at the end of the chapter they heard they were fighting hulk so they brought abomination.

ah yes, those 2 hellish years... on holiday in america off your parents paychecks. oh, the humanity, how you have suffered you poor children. The agony that they must have went through... partying and smoking that legal, dank, dirt cheap dispensary weed. my heart weeps for them

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm the musles and the height are really weird for me. He looks like he can take the whole country of korea. I really hope he won't stay like this cause its creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread