Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 17

Yooooooo putting aside the fact he hasn't changed his clothes and didn't cut his hair, this shit is awesome. Real killing, nice

@synically no homo but imagine if he has a small dick that would be so fucking weird but yeah his shits probably break the toilet with its sheer mass

Y’all surprised about this?
he is going to fight against the military, mercenaries, assassins and kill any who try to stop him. In the later chapters he is basically The Hulk

There’s so much going on that I can’t even bother to stop to read the comments. I want to keep seeing him murder them all!!!

Dex-chan lover
I just skip all the dialog by the revenge targets. It's inconsequential.

Dex-chan lover
Ok they are the Yakuza but Korean but the Yakuza wouldn't just get fucking buff people but 2 people with a gun. Well that's what I like about this manhuwa not taking it the easy way

I'm just letting youtube play songs on random whenever I read mangas/manhuas/manhwas. Listening to slipknot or stonesour fits right so much here.

Double-page supporter
Yup. He went full "Hulk" he also kinda looks like "World-Breaker Hulk" with the sword

Double-page supporter
obviously you can't beat hulk with abomination. He is about to getsuga tensho that entire building. Also what happened to the nurse you'd think she'd notice that deku turned into the hulk.

Dex-chan lover
MC is going to Hokuto no Ken these motherfuckers.

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/AO0ZiRJrJuycDlEV9gyxCUnQXjEp9IfgBRLCeYgsGcsqTsrRATvZs3TAhd7llKjt0ICf00vTx4JZrJ05_Sfn_vxOgNwuigxwQ3WA-fW8DL-O5rz0zDtTpWwkOHcseyJqcRAQs33uEaip

Fed-Kun's army
Theyre are so fucked that they couldnt be anymore fucked than they already are

Users who are viewing this thread