Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 2

Group Leader
9e0ef59cdc48ee44137ee17ee2ef0c8fd128843de7a85f9c79076184acdce777.png

Group Leader
Hey guys, I have just picked this series up!
WE'll be releasing the first chapter shortly!
Here's my discord server link: discord.gg/A7SUWkU

Give this a try until chap 10, then shit begins to get real. After that is just climax after climax. MC turns into Hulk. Godly novel

i dint see any power from mc or sword but many ppl suggests this ... for now its seems interesting and same as always bully and shit then latter MC got power and u know the rest . lets hope MC is not got sword and kill half the world after 1 chapter . uhum i mean is i like torture more than instant death .

Fed-Kun's army
@Skine so I've read even more into this, and for me it got worse. The mc justifies massacring his high school bullies, despite the fact he could've done something about it. His parents killing themselves in protest was pretty low, those parents wouldn't have killed themselves if they really cared about their kid. Also after he's free to do whatever he wants, he just spends his life as a shut in, instead of taken advantage of his position that his parents put him in. Of course the mc isn't the only character I dislike though, for example that nurse who waited to fix his problem, the bullies who acted idiotically and also wanted revenge on their "toy", how bored must you be?
The world building is also a bit rushed, I mean a sword from the sky coming straight to him? How did it not plummet through that roof, killing him in the process? Also it just gives random lore on whoever used that sword before him, if you're gonna go into it, explain it better and don't be vauge. The art also is pretty sharp yet rough. those black outlines are way too big. Imo I'd give this 2/5 characters, 2.5/5 world building, 3/5 art for an overall 5/10, nothing new, but also not shit compared to some shit on this site

Users who are viewing this thread