Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 22

If he would have cut the cable for elevator they would die there right ?? Is it me or I am way-more involved in his revenge :p

@crazzyhentai
I know right? I would have just cut the cable with the sword. Let gravity do the work. I guess he's more of a berserker than a smart fighter.

@zeisol After reading the chapters I dont get the author. Start of the series hero is really smart as hacking the chat and all, Now after training he lost his mind became a Big muscle-head altogether.

Double-page supporter
of all things to escape in they chose the elevator. They'd have a better chance with the stairs

It's basically The Hulk. BUT WITH SWORD.

Also it's like watching a slasher flick, but we're rooting for the slasher :D

Fed-Kun's army
I love our MEATMAN MC. Sometimes all you really wanna see is the MC get pushed past their limits and just DESTROY their enemies you know? So I just really enjoy seeing this MC Just murder all these people in such a grand spectacle as his enemies cower in fear and scurry like rats trying to stop his vengeance. It doesn't have the best art nor the best writing but it does have THE FUCKING MEATMAN!!!!! and I hope the story at least continues this feeling of hype going forward so I can enjoy more of THE ADVENTURES (murders) OF MEATMAN.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'd say fuck it, protecting the people this guy wanna kills is NOT WORTH IT. XD

Oh boy doesn't feel good to have a giant man with a sword chasing you does it.

Users who are viewing this thread