Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 29

I love this revenge! Only thing is he has weaknesses still and thats his aunt, old friends etc. Should have cut them off.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... yeah... of course. Korea has sooooooooo much influence to mobilize the U.S government to capture some family member from a criminal...

Its almost more believable the part about the MC having superpowers LOL

Swat doesn't work that way. You would be just in your house doing human things and BOOM "Swat GET ON THE GROUND"
USA would NEVER allow any nation to take a citizen like that, maybe a knock and talk but that's it.

@Tearsax Gotta find out how to make them swoll super-soldiers! AMERICA F*#K YEAH! TIME TO SAVE THE MOTHERF*#KING DAY YEAH!

If only he was leaking oil. America would have responded 20x faster.

The uncle in his t shirts lol
Also second target killed huh... Still everything is going to be more intense now that they are about to use hostages...

Realistically speaking, things doesn't look too great for the MC...his weakest link (his aunt) is currently on the US and seems to be out of the MCs grasps....This is why I don't like being a pure swordsman...you don't have much utility skills in hand when it comes to such complicated situations xD not everything can be with brute force alone

Fed-Kun's army
they caught aunt ... made her very angry .. I bet '' i find u and i kill u'''

0ps

Main antagonist is awfully brave hiding behind daddy's protection. Can't wait to see him get his (hopefully gruesome) just deserts.

Sh*t im pretty sure he knows that the people he's messing with can go after his loved ones, so he probably has a contingency plan for that, but if he doesn't have one and his aunt and friend get turned to hostages and he hasn't planned anything for that imma be pissed at his stupidity.

Contributor
I hope that now that they're up to date they either fix some errors in the currently release chapters (the PR quality fell off) or start paying closer attention to future ones. The quality of the scanlation is really good minus the PR currently.

Users who are viewing this thread