Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Yeah edgy kid, yeah. We know everyone and everything is bad but you.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax nah he's in the right
a necessary evil
hell is an imaginary place where people believe retribution lies
but for bastards who have caused a lifetime of suffering should get fked up
fked up real good
fked up just right
yeh fk em up
i wanna see blood
more blood all of the blood
lets get it raining blood

I disagree with everyone who says that they should be killed right now.

Currently, MC is doing a great job of influencing the psychological aspect of the victims, which will cause them to constantly have fear. This will not only kill them physically when MC finally decides to finish it, it will also influence them mentally as they constantly run.

In the end, there are still a few things that MC could've done better. He didn't have to look like public enemy #1 by killing everyone, he should've faked crying, or just attempt to show the injustices.

After this, he should've told everyone that if they protect them, not only will the be killed but their families as well, and the only way to get out of the situation is to take them down.

There's nothing better than their own allies turning against them to survive.

@Tearsax It's one thing to be edgy because nothing ever seems to go right for you and girls won't go out with you. But it's another to be legit beaten up until you are basically dead, you're parents committed suicide because it was the only way to get some form of justice and recognition of the bad guys deeds, and, to top it off, the bad people that did that to you don't regret it at all and actually want to get "revenge" on you. Like wtf would you do? How is that edgy at all?

Honestly, what he is saying is more right than wrong. Most people in Korea are very aware of how bad corruption is in Korea but it's so hard to get evidence they are doing so. And anyone in their right mind would stop supporting them if they knew that an unstoppable killing machine just wants to kill said corrupted people. It would be nice if the author would show that bit of realism and have the military back the fuck off because the cons severely out weight the pros. But we already know that eventually even foreign military will get involved because they will want the "tame" the hulk for themselves. I'm just hoping that this will take a less predictable and more sensible route than what other comics do in these situations. When people were uploading and supporting the hulk on social platforms, that gave me hope that maybe this story will go in a unique direction.

Dex-chan lover
@pingustrategist
So because they are bad and he wants to kill them, everyone who gets in his way is also bad?
Dunno what part of that is "more right than wrong" LOL

@Tearsax it’s because they are condoning their cruelty, and if they have standards, they should have let him finish the job. But I guess Korea cease to be a country from here on out.

Dex-chan lover
@ckcw23 They arent condoning shit. No society is gonna allow you go apeshit just because you wanna take revenge, nor are the police or the military "bad people" for trying to stop you.

This guy is similar to Long Chen from NSHBA. [Remember, there is no one innocent on a battlefield. Anyone who raises their own butcher’s blade to you is someone you have to kill. Perhaps those people are innocent and don’t know the inside story behind the scenes, perhaps they were tricked and are being used, but those aren’t reasons. As long as someone dares to raise their blade at us, no matter what reason they have, they have to be killed mercilessly. A person has to pay the price for their own mistakes and foolishness, because their foolishness will only bring us endless pain. Once the battle starts, don’t bother with what race they come from. They only have one identity. They are all enemies. Let me repeat it again: as long as they’re our enemy, they must be killed with our full power. We definitely can’t have mercy, understand?” called out Long Chen.]

@Phantoxic well he did say that he would kill their families,sister brother's etc.. and everyone who get's in his way when he first killed a guy

@kaito I heard that line saying killing family, sister etc. by monster in Cultivation Chat Group. It kinda funny

Double-page supporter
You know if he had killed their families before they were cleared to come back to the country, he could've plunged them into immediate despair because without their family's protection they are nothing, but I guess if he went for the smart option we wouldn't have a series. Cuz if you think about dead parents= nobody throwing their life away to protect these brats. And because he didn't choose the smart option, his aunt is now captured and the girl he saved is probably being tortured. and now that he has attacked a us base the us will get involved and this'll turn into a world war to kill 1 man who wants to kill 8 people and their families.

Also I forgot to say this but the MC reminds me of high noon Escanor.

Users who are viewing this thread