Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Ok damn there was no way for those American Soldiers to know about you incident, was it really necessary to murder them? Ohwell

Double-page supporter
You know if the MC had at-least half a brain he'd realise these people are just doing their Job lmao. I'm sure with his game like strength he can hold back a little bit. Hope he gets put in his place soon, he can't be the only person in this world this much strength.

@0DvGate If people were doing their jobs they'd realize not to habor criminals people this deep in are all corrupt at this point in the story from the generals, to the korean president in running and so fourth. They are all scum who are out labeling this guy as the worst. He has no reason to hold back when no one will hold back on him despite whats happened lol you can't judge the situation from a normal standpoint.

He goes indiscriminately killing people doing their job and its all fine and dandy but when he starts killing us soldiers people now start complaining and arguing about the ethics of all this lmao. Even got smooth brains going "NAH that's not what MY us military would do in this fantasy scenario..." as if they some infallible entity who never did anything stupid/evil.

Yall had 31 chapters before this to see what a roid barbarian he was and now you get all butthurt when he attacks the people you worship.

Fed-Kun's army
@0DvGate Politicians on North Korea are just doing their job. The Chinese government are just doing their job. The Nazi's were just following orders/doing their job. Fact of the matter is if there was some divine arbiter of justice you'd see most people in power punished. Just look at Hollywood now imagine those in government and the military and plus the MC seems to have some divine force backing him or at least something supernatural.

Dex-chan lover
I ought to commend the author for this series, he managed to rustle people about nonsense politics!.

Hmmm idk what to think so far about this story, for now im just reading to see if he's going to achieve his goals or end up killed/locked up (latter seems more likely)

If he actually thought this through, it would be easier, faster, and overall better for him to just ignore everyone that isn't his target.
I do understand that a significant portion of his kills is just him venting his anger. Personally relatable.

I'm worried for the aunt.

okay, i drop this for now, let s meet again when this manhwa finish.

dudes, this manhwa is obviously not trying to sell the realistic shit.

this is baki+berserk. it s obvious that the selling point is action scenes to satisfy readers.

however, if you re gonna complain bc it s not realistic, it s up to you then....

so .... would americans every intervien to hide 2 brats even if they were the political children? if the problem is not north korea, why would they care?

While I'm not going to drop it, I plan to let to leave it until it gets a few dozen chapters more in. Looks like one of those mangas that needs 20 chapters to move an inch.

Where did you get the cover page from? That one picture is better than this whole story.

Double-page supporter
@Jesotku and @Petnavis and @KTMetis
I just decided to comment this on the latest chapter but I had a problem when he first started smacking the korean police and grunts around like rag dolls without holding back a bit. He brought needless killing into his plot for revenge. I could care less about the politicians in this comic as they are all pieces of shit. Fitting of real life.

Users who are viewing this thread