Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 32

Being honest, I think I'm dropping this manwha... It's just going too slow, feels like it lost focus and honestly has lost it's novelty for me.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah kid, everyone is the "same". Everyone is bad and only you are a good boy.
What i love more are the kind of comments like "well, every politic is corrupted and people who follow their orders are also in the wrong, so they deserve it".
People who think like that scare the shit outta me.

@NeoUsui @KTMetis @0DvGate
With each passing chapter he behaves more and more like a virgin edgelord school shooter that just wanna vent his anger and blame the whole world about his problems LOL

@Bachenaugen
I thought the ones stationed in Korea are marines.

Double-page supporter
I expected this to be a good reincarnated interdimensional bullshit not some edgelord bullshit lol. Welp it wasn't all that bad either.

Supporter
God damn it it's already caught up? With chapters of over 100 fucking pages I expected more content, but its one of *those* manga's where the pages are split up into extremely tiny pieces for no fucking reason, huh?

Also re: comments, HE'S RIGHT AND THEY ARE ALL BAD.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax

Depends on the installation:
USAG Yongson has all the branches (sans Coast Guard).
Camp Casey is mostly Army and Marines due to being so close to North Korea.
Osan Air Force Base is self-explained.
Navy's Seventh Fleet (CNFK) is HQ'ed in Busan.

There's also Camp Humphreys, where I was stationed for a year. It was quiet, but isolated in buttfuck nowhere. Though the locals were a lot of fun to drink with.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmm, it really has gotten pretty meh because of the classic turtle pace and all,

roflstomping the police and army has gotten pretty boring, if only because how else would the response of the other side get escalated,

but it seems there's hope for some interesting martial arts and supernatural fights to come

and on the other hand I was expecting some GTA-level genocide after he really chopped that first guy's head off, so idrc about the catharsis or remorse people seem to expect from the MC,

think the series would end with him dying and the sword getting passed down to the next user anyway

@Tearsax the mc has not changed whatsoever since he first started his killing spree so I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Dex-chan lover
i thought the mc would use a fire sword or something... i was so sure of it that he would cut the building in two by using energy slash or something similar...

well, im still waiting

Dex-chan lover
"Hello? We have a situation here, get me Tony Stark! ... What do you mean, he's a comic book character!?"

He's needlessly making enemy out of everyone. Should avoid killing when possible and he's more than capable to manage that. Seems like author just wants more bloodbath.

Why the fuck don't they send the kids overseas right away? Why even wait till he arrives. Also he just attacked a US overseas base, effectively declaring war on the nation with the most powerful armed forces. An entity like this would be deemed an international threat. Also, why not evacuate and use a nerve agent or something. It's been seen that traditional firepower doesn't work.

Why does no one truly try to talk to him without weapons drawn? It is so unbelievably stupid to attack someone as powerful and invulnerable as Superman. Heck, even the lives of the 30ish people he requested to kill would be a more reasonable sacrifice than the hundreds he has already killed and expensive weapons destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread