Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 43

ohhh so MC is going to take care of the bullies and their families while FMC is going for the bribed ones who kept their mouth shut?

Story is so so. No plot or twist at all. Art is somehow do not suit my taste.

Well... The revenge in this story is sweet as fuck. I need more of it.

Double-page supporter
I understand how she went crazy, but what I don't understand is how she became a professional. Maybe her parents were top tier assassins. Like a twisted version of Spy x Family.

@planetdream I think that's the main focus. It went from silent 10 chapters into sudden escalating chaos the next chapter(s). I was wondering if it's gonna be Hulk-like destruction until the final chapter. But seems like there might be some quiet chapters like this one from time to time(?)

@degenerateafro Maybe she got like a similar type of power like the MC did like the way a Sword just fell outta no where and now he’s op maybe she also had like a similar situation.🤷🏾‍♂️

A'ight, M gonna Cheer for ya little birdies...
Go AND KILL THOSE MADARFUKIN ASEHOLESSSS....AARRGHHDHSGSVABQVQAVWVAVECWBAKENWBHASHSNOESKEIWYSYSN........yup that's all I wanna say....Go Kill em All

Group Leader
awww a match made in heaven???? er hell?? uhh whatever. a match is a match?

Can he get in a boat that small or will those dense muscles cause it to sink?

It makes sense. His helplessness come first and foremost from power and assault. Hers come from betrayal.

Aggregator gang
Alright that car accident scene was a comedy part right? Cause I laughed so hopefully others did too or I'll feel bad

For reference not when he hit the car but how her parents died

Users who are viewing this thread