Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 48

Using the protection of his family or w/e is such a double edged sword cause if you say you are protecting them and try to screw him over well we've witnessed what's been going on so far

Dex-chan lover
CosmicCat1543

Well, immolation is said to be the only way to get attention in Asian culture. So it's realistic, especially if they thought him waking up was a very slim to none chance. Or if he woke up he'd be a vegetable.

What's more semi-unrealistic is the power and pull the douchebag 8's parents have but eh, who knows?

"Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done"

Lmao at the secret service lady just walking away. And I like how the japanese cabinet is normal except for one literal bald yakuza, mustache twirling super villain. Looks so out of place

I think she is straight up the first person to actually take up on MC's offer lol

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't as satisfying as seeing the bratty kid in Legend of the Northern Blade get popped like a zit, but i'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread