Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
I like that it takes time before he get op, and we see alot of the struggles, he is going through

Oh no no.

iu

how do you even gonna run outside with a huge sword like that on your back without getting reported. or even how do you even get it to downstair lmao

Dex-chan lover
Can you really leave garbage bags full of oily packaging in your room for 2 years? That is all.
Won't they get really moldy and smelly? That is all.
Cause respiratory problems? That is all.
And I don't think a sword can fit through the door sideways. That is all.

@Nk9bjP4A manhwa logic is not to be questioned, feels like you're asking a fish "why can't you walk on land with your fins?" (worst comparison I've ever made tbh)

Double-page supporter
Korean Bro. Wut? Don't consult random sword nerds on the net. Look for them on Youtube. Hahahaha

But dang. Back carrying like a total tool.

Another good laugh to have.

He really does look like Near from Deathnote with blue hair or he looks like a mixture of L and N from Deathnote

Group Leader
damn is he strong or weak? how is he carrying that thing, and how will he get through the door?

Fed-Kun's army
what his motivation to do all of that exercise?
he doesn't look like want to commit revenge to the bullies

... The dude is going running WITH the sword? Embarrassment aside, why not go run normally first since he hasn't done any exercise in years?

Let's not run with a giant weapon strapped to your back in morden day Korea, kay?

Users who are viewing this thread