Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
They say you stays alive for a few seconds after being decapitated so if you think he got an easy death, he saw his own headless body as he fell 5 floors down in a helpless free fall. Not particularly a fun way to go.

This manga is now my new favorite.
No usual trope like there are other more powerful people behind them and some secret world.
Can't wait till he goes full-blown hulk on the army.

Hell yeah.No pussy.An eye for an eye.Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne.

Fed-Kun's army
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy - It's closer to a few minutes, though during that time, external senses shut down from the lack of oxygen, one after another, until it's just the brain desperately trying to preserve oxygen and energy until the inevitable collapse. At least, that's what it was like when I was dead for about 12 minutes after my heart seized up and stopped.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this escalated hard, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Whoa...nice. Loving this! @slickdeals I agree with that! He should have made him suffer more! But...the others will definitely suffer every single day until their death. After seeing this scene, they will wonder and wonder when he'll come after them. Maybe they will first think with their parent's background they'll be safe...but soon realize it'll be useless. Mwhahahaha! 😈

Users who are viewing this thread