Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

The girl is a different girl now. She is not the same girl the MC liked in the past. But well, the MC is a different person now as well. You can say that they both died years ago and then reborn as forking badass killers

Honestly I don’t mind how big he is, Just if ur going to make him that big also Scale his head to match the rest of his body🤣

damn, pretty badass from her also slashing the mother's throat without hesitation. Guess 3 of the bully group are waiting to die by his hands left, the short-brown haired guy, the son of the school chairman and the girl with her bodyguard (someone correct me if i am mistaken )

Any explanation why they couldn't just drive into the airport and fleeing the country to the USA, Bahama or someplace after the first victim?

Double-page supporter
@ESPRUKEN Elmers School glue and other glues used in elementary/primary school are edible. Specifically because they expect dumb kids to eat paste. They'll be labeled as non-toxic, but that doesn't mean you should eat them. They add flavoring to some glues to make them taste bad since naturally they are pretty neutral tasting.

However some of the stronger adhesives are toxic and cannot be eaten. Polyurethane resin and Rubber Cement, for example, are toxic. Cyanoacrylate (super glue /krazy glue/gorilla glue/etc) is technically non-toxic as it can be used used in medical fields to patch up a wound and stop bleeding, but I certainly would not suggest trying to eat it.

@lovolo Aside from no country in their right mind would allow some corrupt politicians being targetted by a nuclear warhead walk into their country, those corrupt politicians are dumb and overconfident. They see a dude wiped out the army sent after him and STILL think they can win if they get more military/mercs to fight. Like even that mom that got her neck slit, even she thought, over and over, that the military could win, despite her kid knowing better and begging her to move.

Is it me or did MC gotten Hulk Size now? Comparing it back to Chapter 16-17, he was still muscular with a body of Calisthenics.

Dex-chan lover
Man they should suffer more before dying. These deaths are too quick to be satisfying.

I love this so much sure there is some wierd things but im enjoying this revenge plan.... cant wait for more.... translator plz gimme more

Man I know everyone finds it goofy, but I like how huge he is. Like, it somehow makes me really believe he can do all those shit easily. Like, if he was a more generic toned Manhwa MC, it’ll look even more ridiculous that he can do all the shit he did,

Users who are viewing this thread