Rooftop Sword Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
Crazy Bitch and Crazy Bastard,a perfect pair. Also I can't never get use to the fact that he is humongous. She is like the size of his hand lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Your Grace"
caught me off guard, that did

@rinrang I don't think this would be nearly as funny if he was just a generic lean-but-fit manhwa mc. Him being the Hulk with a knife makes the superhuman shit he's doing way more digestable

Double-page supporter
ok, so she became a manipulative uhh person?

I always have a bad feeling about a manipulative person

Fed-Kun's army
God.. its weird that im actually releived that she fell and almost died. I thought author gonna pull an SAO on me and make her almost a rape victim. Im glad that the author isnt one to use that as a shock value.
Realistic psychological trauma is very hard to write and very hard to read (not very fun imo)

why did this become human i thought this was supposed to be edgelord stuff

... not sure what I watched, but 42 binged chapters later I am in desperate need of 42 more lol. This shit is epic

Once more I’m really glad he’s not the generic lean but stupidly strong MC, since him being Hulk sized makes the shit he does seem more realistic somehow, but goddamn I was laughing my ass off when Siyeon started teasing him about his size.

Honestly so glad that the girl is in the same wavelength as the mc, you know, make them as a crazy pair, suit each other well

Users who are viewing this thread