Rooftop Sword Master

"capture him alive" bruh you can't even capture him dead dafuq you want them to do if he repels a tank shot LMAO

XAY

I thought that this story is about apocalypse but meh, this is okay too

I'm still trying to understand the meaning behind the cover. Ehy, the Mc is a badass version of Hulk and then the cover's guy is the classic cool Mc. What the hell?

Double-page supporter
@karmi i noticed that too. i came to three different possible conclusions.

A.) the cover here is for a novel, and the manhwa artist decided fuck that sissy nonsense and drew a GIANT MAN instead of the authors intended Edgy Mc'Heroman.

B.) it's a bait and switch intended to fool us into reading this batshit crazy webtoon expecting regular "modern cultivator" or "system in an apocalypse" tropes only to get clotheslined by the korean sword hulk.

C.) this wasn't supposed to happen. the author was making shit up as he went along, (as is the case for 99% of serialized manhwa/webnovel content that doesn't have a prior source) and /intended/ for this to be more generic, but pivoted dramatically at some point to turn the mc into a muscle-god murder king.

option D is baldfaced incompetence/lack of communication between the cover artist and the actual manhwa artist, but i can't believe there isn't some deeper reason behind this incongruity.

We live in a society where weak men are subject of bullying and forced to go ape shit on a country.

Smh. Manhwa like this show mainstream media doesn’t want you to see.

Dex-chan lover
And this is what happens when you leave someone several months without snickers.

Well, to be fair he couldn't eat but they could have injected it into his veins.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, the cover is from the LN. People who post on MD aren't anyone official. They just grab whatever art that's out there at the moment and put it up because the title creation page requires the cover art. If they want to go back later and change it they can, but since it's not anything official, you probably shouldn't care about what's on it. It's not like you guys are buying the official release with real money. Then you can care whether the art work is consistent. But you're getting cool shit for free so it doesn't really matter.

Guys im just doing a Self Promotion go to youtube and Search <something> you can find chap 27 there

Users who are viewing this thread