Rooftop Sword Master

Christ, this is like one of those horror game where a giant unkillable enemy never stops running after you.

Except here, it's the mc, and it feels oddly satisfying at times.

For the whole chapter from 12-29,

i can't stop reading, the pleasure is more satisfying than orgasm.

HOLY SHIT

Mhm! This one goes well with some heavy music. (Started playing Doom's Soundtrack since chap 19 xD).
Till now it's good (ch 29).
Looking forward to more.

Does anyone know what the irregular squad thing at the end of the chapters are? It looks like a manhwa and I wanna check it out but I haven't been able to find out anything about it

images

HOLY FUCK. MC goes from a simp to chad, and the goes balls to the walls, full-power revenge mode. Declares war, gives short replies, and mercs everyone in his way. I'm torn between this being a short and sweet revenge story or being an epic quest or brutal violence. Really depends on what's happens post revenge arc.

You'll complaint that it took forever for him to pick up the sword but then daaaamn boi

there's another newly scanlated decent martial arts manhwa with sketchy artstyle and ripped mc, more comedic but less hardcore

https://mangadex.org/title/52298/gosam-mussang

It might seem like it takes a long time until you see some action, but just power through the first 10 or so chapters. Its worth it, it'll actually get you blood pumping when he starts
his massacre on all of them

Double-page supporter
This manwha basically encapsulates the feeling of playing GTA V with godmode on.

The cover image does not the suit the content AT ALL. Should change it to the part in ch27 when he uses wolf form.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
0 to 100 real fast

went from bullied revenge story to Hulk vs. Korea

Users who are viewing this thread