Rooftop Sword Master

This went to sap story to mindless power revenge fantasy...

And I am enjoying this way more than I should.
The art is bold and unique, not really refined and not too visually appealing, but it gets the job done.
The action is hilariously over the top and the catharsis hits since the author takes the time to show the corruption and arrogance the elite culture enjoy in contemporary Korea.

I understand its not everyone's cup of tea, but it is decent popcorn action for what it is.

Fed-Kun's army
The cover makes this look like garbage it's way better than it lets on

Dex-chan lover
plz spoil me what will happend to the aunt and what happend to the other girl ? and i want to know the ending to each fkers

The artwork might not be great (though the "choreography" of the fights is usually cool). But you quickly forget it as it has a crazy sort of energy and the frenetic pace certainly adds to that. Having to wait for weekly releases is going to be a killer.

THESE FUCKERS ARE GONNA KNOW WHAT HIT THEM MWAHAHHAHA THIS MINDLESS SLAUGHTER AND EVERY CHAPER IS JUST EVERYONE’S REACTIONS AND THE FEAR ON THEIR FACES IT’S GLORIOUS

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid.
But I like stupid.
10/10 Best b-movie slasher flic for the year.

So, the raw has 34 as of today (9th of august) and its already translated to chapter 30
Now we have to wait for this addicting epicness of a webcomic

Can someone tell me when the new chapter is set to release? i tried looking up the RAW at kakao but the site is hot garbage without an account.

i am curious does the potrayal of this mc in sync with the novel? because the cover of this series obviously shown a normal adult size rather than hokuto no ken size and his sword is small as well compared to how big ass sword he have on the manhwa

The story gonna get boring real fast, since the author is gonna stretch the story as long as possible, i hope i'm wrong

I'm wondering is it the storyline just about revenge to them? And after he already avenge the story what will hapend? Or it take time to avenge them?

And for the last image of the chapter (irregular squad) is it the mc will fight with them or make squad or something? I'm just curious to what will hapend to this manhwa, if anyone already read the web novel please give me the spoiler, of course with spoiler tag.

This is cool and great at first, but he is like bull without brain and i got bored.

A lot of plot hole because MC is "too vulgar", I know he is a kid but with the way how he is move, the other antagonist should be run away from korea already.

Users who are viewing this thread