Rooftop Sword Master

Aggregator gang
Virgin readers: noooo, why's he so massive, it's unrealistic, why doesn't he think of this, I wanted a revenge fantasy but not like this

Chad readers: haha, revenge story time to BULK UP

Dex-chan lover
The image and description are a fucking travesty. It does absolute zero service to convey how HYPE this story is, change both ASAP!
I burned through all the chapters available till 2:30 in the morning.
Read up to 19, once you past that chapter, shit goes off the fucking rails and it is glorious!

Dex-chan lover
The cover and the description are most likely from the novel, I'm guessing the publisher hired a random artist for the cover and it was drawn with only a summary of the story, that is why the kid on it have nothing to do with the actual MC, not the translator fault, the bad cover was the most common.
The other covers are easy to find: https://www.google.com/search?q=%EC%98%A5%ED%83%91%EB%B0%A9+%EC%86%8C%EB%93%9C%EB%A7%88%EC%8A%A4%ED%84%B0&newwindow=1&rls=com.microsoft:it:%7Breferrer:source%3F%7D&sxsrf=ALeKk03zCP3d2YCZRHE2sUcFHSgIb_pIyQ:1598259955063&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwia2oSnvrPrAhUvMewKHUXPDRkQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1355&bih=927

Started nice but the mc is too op right now, how is it interesting when he's literally unstoppable? I mean his greatest challenge is finding out where the people he's looking for are hidden, which is accomplished by beating people until they fess up, which works 100% of the time. Maybe they'll introduce some powerful enemies later? The beginning was very interesting.

It was a slow burn at the start but the carnage is so worth it! And the cover art is so accurate and misleading!

Double-page supporter
how the hell is lighting yourself on fire avenging your son? Now he's all alone in the world.

This is basically Korean Hulk. And I love every friggin second of it.
Korean Hulk Slash.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what would have happened if the Author didn't say fuck it and turn the MC into hulk. Kinda miss the nurse.

Dex-chan lover
If you can get through the first chapters, this manhwa is like The Hulk, but just the action scenes. I love it even though the epic sword songs and the art style are kind of bad.

Users who are viewing this thread