Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Blessing & Curse ~Rache~

Dex-chan lover
anne2nMG_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, I didn't expect such seriousness. It got kinda dark and then kinda wholesome, but in a great way.
I swear this manga never disappoints and can still surprise us eh.
Thanks for the chapter!

why did he kill himself tho?
I think it's just a consequence of his technique. An idea I've seen in fiction a few times is where someone removes their heart for temporary invincibility or some other perk. The effects don't last forever though, and once they run out the person dies.
I guess what Orochi did here was a variation of that.

Supporter
Guess this means MC has a chance now that her crush isn't a man-obsessed lunatic.
I mean she always could grow a D and the one from her husband at that, and she liked him too so she already had the best of chance.
Now with the curse we wouldn't know it is was incest as the two of them have the same face iirc so maybe twin or something but knowing the piece of art... it could very well be lol

i think Brunhilde's unconditional love comes with overwhelming stength, thats why she can go all out by letting herself go love someone until it breaks. then orochi just took only the unconditional love curse. brunhilde retaining the strength

Dex-chan lover
Degeneracy and manly wholesomeness that comes forth with the respect built between two powerful opponents. This amazing chapter truly was our Rosen Garten Saga 🙏

Dex-chan lover
As many has said, didn't expect such a poignant chapter with a bittersweet outcome. This manga truly never fails to surprise and amaze me in so many ways.
RIP Orochi 1, I'll miss you. You only appeared for a short while but you're awesome. I'd have fallen in love all over again honestly (but it's also painful since he's dead now).

Users who are viewing this thread